In between my old job and my new job, I went up to Raven Crest Botanicals for a long weekend. The farm is so beautiful, especially under a blanket of snow. We didn’t do any planting or harvesting, but went into town for project materials and into Albany for a showing of the film Her…and still ate amazingly delicious fresh, real food. We also had an extremely thought provoking conversation about food labels. Stay tuned for a blog on this topic in June!
For more posts about Raven Crest Botanicals, WWOOFing, and organic farming, check these out:
- New Year’s Resolution: Live Passionately and Stay Curious
- Interested in Volunteering on an Organic Farm?
- Good Things are on the Way
- Full Circle
- Jersey Girl Gone WWOOFing
- Permaculture Techniques for a More Sustainable Organic Farm